Sigtuna has much to offer beyond excellent ice-skating. Take the opportunity to stay on one the many beutiful hotels, eat a fresh dinner at a restaurant or spoil yourself with a luxurous chocolate and cappuccini at any of the many cafés.
Below har some tips on local opportunities related to Sigtunarännet:
Hotell Kristina offer a great buffé the night before, ackomodation and after-skate with stew and swedish semla. (Hotell Kristina)
- Free yoga after the race (Sigtuna Yoga Center)
- Load yourself with carbohydrate with a big breakfast at priceworthy hotel (Sigtunastiftelsen)
- Sigtunahöjden pays the race regsitration fee when you book the weekend package at their hotel
- Watch a movie and the night before the race. Gröna Ladan shos a short film ad of Vikingarännet before the film.
- Rent ice-skates, helmet and other equipment at Sigtuna Sport Uteliv.